Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pushing it.

bad time for some crunches.


WOD 

Work the Snatch...5 sets of 3

then

5 rounds for time of

15 Overhead Squats
30 Sit-Ups


When we're pushing our limits, sometimes we crash. This is a result of going after a bigger and greater goal. If we think we will make the gains we do without the occasional setback, we may be surprised when the CrossFit  gods have other plans. As CrossFitters, these setbacks keep us humble and remind us to be grateful for our capacity for healing.

In the past year, I've had a back weirdness spasm that got pissed when I did pull-ups. I also have an old leg injury that sends tingles up my left leg when I'm sprinting really hard. One of CrossFit Thrive's first, Charlie, is anxious to get back from a back tweek himself.

What kind of setbacks have you had?

No comments:

Post a Comment